Sunday 15 April 2012

Evaluation- what other people thought of my magazine

Victoria Perry- I really like how charlotte has incorporated the typical features of a magazine. The cover-lines are clear and have a good relation to the theme of the magazine; music. The contents page is busy and there are lots of visual points including the images. The page numbers clearly indicate which story is where.
The main image on the front cover is of high quality and relates to the genre of the magazine again being music. I really like the colour scheme as it presents the rock and indie image.



Nicole Coltman-I think you magazine looks really good :)
I like how you have made use of different styles of fronts on both the front cover and contents page as it makes that text look more interesting. I also like how you have made good use of the colours black and red. The main image on the front cover is good, I like have it takes up most of the space on the page as it shows the importance of the music artist in the magazine. The sell line at the top is also catchy and easy to remember. I like how you have used 2 pictures on the contents page and as it catches readers attention. I also think the list of bands along the side is very good as it shows the audience what bands will be included in the magazine







Ashley Castle-

No comments:

Post a Comment