Wednesday 11 January 2012

My Mood Board

What is a mood board ?

Mood boards are collages of cut outs of different words , colours or pictures, All the images and words you choose inspire your design concept. Mood boards can be actual or virtal. Here are a couple of examples of different types of mood boards.

                  Fashion Mood Board                
                                     


Baby Boy Bedroom Mood Board



Below you can see my mood board for my magazine. I have used certain music magazine covers because i like there layout and how there images have been shown, I have also incorporated blacks and reds as these colours will be used in my magazine. Central is my Magazine name/logo design which i have come up with M.1 standing for music number 1 .I have also added a few pictures of different music artists because i like how they have been positioned for there photos.

My Mood Board For My Music Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment